Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Dream

Wow! I had a very strange dream early Wednesday morning 6-23-10. I got up around 4:45 am and did what most people my age do at that hour. When I went back to sleep I had a dream. I dreamt that Chris and I were taking care of a baby. The baby seemed about 9 months old and very large. I tried breast feeding it and it would not drink and it looked as if there was milk in the corners of it's mouth, as if it had eaten already. I was very distraught and said to Chris, "We don't have a crib, he doesn't have a name and he won't eat." The next scene is me in a mall and then at work. I then am seen frantically walking down the hall of a hotel to a room. As I am walking I am trying to think of a good name. I come up with a few but with the last name of my married daughter. I get to the room and the baby is in a dark brown cradle playing with a ball with beads rolling in it. It is attached to the bottom of the cradle and he is using his feet to move it. He looks bigger and I pick him up to attempt to breast feed him again. He falls asleep instead and I see the milk in the corners of his mouth as before. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment